Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eight months

It's going too fast. He's 2/3 of the way to his 1st birthday.  Someone please stop time from passing so quickly.  Ryder is the cutest baby and such a joy in our lives.  He's on the go and is FAST.  It's the kind of crawling where you put him down and then 2 seconds you turn around and he's down the hallway headed for one of the bedrooms.  Mr. R has some new tricks up his sleeve but I haven't caught them on film yet.  He loves to crawl to a stationary object like a barstool or chair and pull himself up to a standing position.  Once he's there he starts to panic because he doesn't know how to get back down.  He weighs just over 17 lbs. and is long & skinny, just like daddy.  There is not a lot of interest in baby food.  He wants whatever we're eating and I'm happy to give it to him because it's all pretty healthy stuff.  I just puree it in the food processor and he goes to town eating it up.  Bath time is his favorite.  He loves bathing with the girls and gets a huge kick out of splashing water everywhere.  Here are a few recent shots of him. 


Our little dinosaur.  I have about 100 photos with that face.
Those chompers kill me!  I still can't believe that he has 8 teeth.
"I'm ready for food, Mom!
Bath time with my sisters is SO much fun!!!

No comments: