The basal cell carcinoma is gone and this is what's taken over my forehead.
Nine stitches total, eight on the top and one underneath. The doctor asked if I wanted the stitches to go vertical or horizontal and I was like, "
Ummmm, how about you decide since you went to medical school & do this for a living". He didn't know that I'm the most indecisive person ever and I've already second guessed my vertical stitches a few times today. He said there was more skin if we went vertical and it would look better once it's healed. Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed on this one. It's way bigger and longer than I had anticipated. I'm not loving bangs right now but they are a must with this forehead. See them all greased back. Well they'll be pulled forward once I can take a shower and wash my hair. So purdy.
No comments:
Post a Comment