Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

The girls had a snow day at school.  They trucked in some snow and the kids got to play in it for about an hour while they drank hot chocolate and ate some donuts.  They had lots of fun playing with their friends.  Let me just tell you that I am SO happy that we don't live where it snows on a regular basis.  It was a lot of work getting them bundled up and trying to make sure that they had their mittens and hats.  Thank goodness for 60-70 degree winter days where we live.
Ryan doesn't want to smile for the camera.
 So Reese decides she'll do some smile coaching. 
Ryan doesn't really want to hear it.

"Who can I throw a snowball at?"

Hot chocolate with friends.

It was warm so the gear came off and she wanted to strike a pose.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I love them SO much! I can't believe how grown-up our girls are looking.