A glimpse into our fun & crazy life of raising twin girls and our precious little boy
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
What a day!
Yesterday was one of the craziest days I've had in awhile. Work has been really busy for Cory and I the past week and I worked late Monday night. I woke up and realized I left my lockbox key in the rental car of my client that was flying back to MN yesterday morning. I called her at 7:45am to ask if she could check the rental car (as they were driving to return it). She told me that it was under the front seat and asked how we could coordinate because they were heading to the airport as we speak. I told Cory that he had to get the girls ready for school and drop them off while I headed to the airport with Ryder and Muffin (we had a 9am vet appointment). So I headed out in rush hour traffic with our baby and dog to meet my clients on the departures curb at Sky Harbor. This was all before 8:30am. Off to the vet appointment, then back to the office to send out some contracts, back to the house to try to 'clean' things up before the cleaning lady comes. I finally had a moment to sit down and relax but it was only 10 minutes before I had to pick up the girls at karate class. I picked them up, ate a quick lunch before the babysitter arrived, then headed out to QC to show 4 houses. Cory came home around 5:30, we had a gourmet Chipotle dinner, and then a $300 Costco run because we were out of everything. Got the kids to bed at 9pm and finally had a moment to put my feet up. We have nothing on the agenda today and I really hope it stays that way. Mama (and the kids) need a day to relax :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment