Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a really fun Valentine's Day this year.  The girls have started doing lunch bunch at school on Tuesdays.  They love packing a lunch and going a bit early to see their friends.  Their friend, Barrett, is always there and the 3 of them have been having a blast together.  They were told to dress up on Valentine's Day and the girls chose these outfits.





They were so excited to share their Valentines with their classmates.  I saw so many cute Valentines ideas on Pinterest but I couldn't pull it together in time so we just wrote out some cute store bought ones. They came home with bags full of candy that I ended up throwing out.  I felt bad about it but it causes way too many problems when we have all that sweet stuff lying around.

Cory and I were lucky enough to get Grandma & Grandpa to watch the kids and we went out for sushi that night with our friends, Lori & Sean.  I have officially decided that Mikado has the best sushi in Chandler and the prices can't be beat.  We ordered a huge boat of sushi and it was delicious.  It was a great day filled with lots of love.

No comments: