Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009






I love everything about Easter- the time of year, getting together with family, Easter egg hunts, and most of all, celebrating Jesus. We had such a great weekend with tons of fun. We dyed eggs on Saturday and went to church. This morning we woke up and hunted eggs in our backyard, just the 4 of us. That was my favorite part of the day. Then we went to Bama's house (Aunt Lori) for brunch, on to G&G's house for lunch and more egg hunting, and then headed to the park to meet up with my mom's family. The girls passed out between G&G's house and the park, so Cory took the girls home and I headed to the park to meet my family. We had such a wonderful day with family and each holiday with the girls gets better each year. We are so blessed!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Cute pictures, I love Easter!

Marla Herrick said...

Absolutely adorable! My oldest woke up at 4:55 in the AM and said the Easter Bunny had been there and she could see a million eggs. I told her she could find them but couldn't touch them.

Then, I told her not to come back to wake us up until the clock said 7 something.

She came back and said it's four, five, seven. That's not exactly what I meant. . .

I told her it had to START with a seven.

It worked. I hope your girls let you sleep in just a tad more than 4ish...