Monday, May 25, 2009

I didn't realize...

that being pregnant with 2 toddlers would make for some hard days in this first trimester. I am so excited to be pregnant, but I'm in that state of my pregnancy where I'm so tired, so hungry, and kind of nauseous that it makes it hard to do anything. I really want to go to bed early and veg on the couch in the afternoon, but that's not happening with R&R running around. I totally took for granted how easy it was in my first pregnancy. I could nap when I wanted to, go to bed when I wanted to, eat whatever I wanted to. It's different this time because there are only certain times of the day that I can relax and I have to think about feeding my family healthy. If it were up to me we would eat mac n cheese or Taco Bell every night. Gross, I know, but that's what sounds so good right now. Thank goodness for my mom helping me out. She's been washing and folding our laundry and getting healthy food from Costco. Mimi is the best!!!

No comments: